Let's keep laying out your building easy. You need square corners to make your building come out right-although
there is a little wiggle room. Here's how you do it
on a 30 X 80 building.
(1) Take the length of your building and multiply it by itself. (80 x 80=6400)
(2) Take the width of your building and multiply it by itself. (30 x 30=900)
(3) Add the two numbers together.
(6400 + 900=7300)
(4) Type that number into your calculator and hit "square root" (85.4)
(5) That number is how many feet your building should measure criss-cross.
It's simple. You can do it!